Thursday 20 June 2013

Foundationless Christianity

The Foundationless Church 
June 20 2013 By Goten Son

Last night I had a very vivid and downright horrible dream vision concerning the contemporary Christian church that is so common across america. The dream started off by me walking into a church to see what it was about! The first sight that greeted my eyes was an elaborate lobby where people would gather around and chat to each other after the service. I continued on into the church service where people were looking up at the pulpit as the pastor was preaching some political right wing style sermon. It was then i noticed that the floor of the church was covered with a massive carpet with a three foot gap between the rug and the walls. That struck me as odd because carpets are usually attached to the walls. After a few minutes had passed the well dressed Pastor gave the Q that it was time to begin the worship session and the musicians began to play very loud Christian rock music. The people all eagerly stood up and began to dance or even stand in one spot repeatedly jumping up and down. The noise was very loud and even irritating to me but these people seemed entranced by it. Then suddenly the floor began to shake and without warning collapsed.  I instinctively utilised my gravity defying bukujutsu skill so that i wouldn't fall with them into the basement except to my horror their was no basement! I watched in absolute horror as the pews filled with people rapidly disappeared down into the abyss along with the entire worship team. They had to have fallen at least 500 feet when the pews finally disappeared from my sight. I was in total terror as I looked down into a bottomless pit. Even with my super saiyan powers I had no time to rescue close to a thousand people all falling down at the same time and I was powerless to rescue the people whose terrified screams had now disappeared along with them into the abyss. As I stood looking down into the abyss it was then i noticed a bunch of dim lights spiralling down the walls of the abyss. I flew down about 50 feet to check it out and noticed the lights were there to illuminate a spiral staircase that descended into the earth as far as my eyes could see. It dawned on me that someone had deliberately dug this pit beneath the church and I thought to myself who In their right mind digs a giant sinkhole underneath a building? I flew back up to check the floor out and immediately noticed that it was attached to the walls by giant hinges. It was then i realised the truth the entire church was a cleverly disguised trap, with the carpet covering the elaborate trap-spring that was built right into the centre of the floor and then i flew back up into the lobby wondering what I should do? I immediately filled with fury as i transformed into a super saiyan and did something i never even dreamed was possible. I literally slipped outside of space time and travelled several minutes back in time so that I could warn the people of the impending danger. As you might know super saiyans are very loud so i yelled into the church service at the top of my lungs and everyone turned around to look at me. I then informed the people that the church was about to collapse and that they had only a few minutes to vacate the building. At first they laughed at me and I replied if you don't leave this room immediately your all going to die. The people began muttering to themselves and some of them began to calmly make their way to the exits. I yelled out hurry up you don't have much time! At that most of the people began to speedily exit the room until only a handful of people remained seated in the pews. The pastor was angry at me for disrupting his service and called me a liar as he tried to assure the remaining people that everything would be okay. I was afraid that the extra weight off the floor would postpone the collapse until everyone went back into the room but it came to me the collapse will happen on time. Then suddenly the unbelieving people screamed out in terror as the floor began to give way and at that moment I spotted two small children playing on the floor next to their parents. I flew into the room, snatched the children up into the safety of my arms and flew back out into the lobby as the unbelievers disappeared down into the abyss. People in the lobby began to cry and scream when they realised the gravity of the situation. I took the children over to a middle aged woman and asked if she could watch over them for me. The woman agreed and then we began to have a deep conversation about what had just happened. By now most of the survivors had left the building and only a small remnant remained to listen to what I had to say. The woman began to ask me a series of questions about my special abilities and seemed especially curious about my ability to fly. I told her that I was gifted with the ability to fly by harnessing my internal Ki energy. The woman said isn't that witchcraft? I told her that my abilities are a gift from God and that i had just saved her life by utilising my ability to travel several minutes back in time in order to warn everyone that the floor was about to give way. The woman was astonished when she heard that and then i asked her if she had ever read her bible? The woman reached into her bag and pulled out her bible and when she opened it i immediately noticed that each page was covered in a wax-paper like envelope that blocked the reader from seeing Gods word. I then asked if i could see the bible and she said sure as she handed it to me. I immediately began pulling the envelopes off the pages and she told me don't do that those are dust covers to keep dust off the pages. I replied no these are blinders so you cannot see the truth, when i was finished removing the blinders i handed the bible back to her. I them told her to go home and read the bible for herself. She replied i can't go home i haft to go across town to attend my yoga class. I replied back Yoga is witchcraft and no bible believer should ever partake in it. The End

This dream is purely spiritual in nature and should not be taken as a literal future event. The church represents apostasy, The floor represents no foundation upon Christ, The pit represents hell,


No comments:

Post a Comment